Pathways available to students impacted by the war in Ukraine

Entry into Canada

The Government of Canada has introduced the Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel (CUAET). If you would like to speak to an International Student Immigration Advisor regarding this authorization to enter Canada, please email our immigration advisors at


Academic and Research Programs